Terms & Conditions
Your accommodation will be available from 3 p.m. on the day of your arrival and we request that it be vacated by 10 a.m. on the day of departure. For weekly lets, a FREE starter pack of groceries (including bottle of wine) will be awaiting your arrival.
Pets – Your family pet is welcome to join you on holiday for an additional fee of £15 per pet per week (maximum of two pets per apartment). In the interests of all other guests we expect that all pets: (a) keep their owners under control at all times, (b) provide their own bedding, (c) do not climb on to beds and furniture, (d) do not allow owners to leave them unattended in the accommodation.
Rates include all bed linen, towels, unlimited heat, light and hot water (no meters) – there are no service charges and no charges for cots and highchairs
Not provided. We cannot think of anything we have omitted. However, if you require anything that is not in the apartment please do not hesitate to let us know and we will do our utmost to provide it if it is practical.
You can download the Rocksdrift booking form.
The agreement is between the hirer and the owners of the property. Any booking incorporates the conditions set out below:
- The hirer is the person signing the booking form and must be over 18 years of age.
- The property must be used by the hirer for holiday purposes only.
- Provisional bookings can be made by telephone, letter or e-mail.
- Payments are accepted by credit or debit card or cheque. Payments by credit card will incur an additional 2% charge.
- A deposit of one third will be required to secure a booking. Once we have accepted the booking, the applicant is liable for the balance of the hire fee.
- The balance needs to be paid at least 28 days before the start of the holiday date. If the holiday date is less than 28 days from the booking date then the full amount is due on booking.
- All cancellations must be notified immediately by telephone and then confirmed in writing within 48 hours. All efforts will be made to re-let the property. If following a cancellation we are able to re-let the property, we will refund an amount equal to the hire fee we were able to receive by re-letting less an administration fee of £25. If unsuccessful you are liable for the full cost of your holiday. Holiday insurance is strongly recommended.
- The period of hire runs from 3pm on the day of arrival, to 10am on the day of departure.
- The owner accepts no liability to any hirer or party member for any personal injury; loss or damage to property however sustained or caused, nor for the loss or theft of property or money.
- The hirer is responsible for the property and undertakes to take all reasonable care of it, to keep it secure and in a clean and tidy condition and to report any breakage or damage immediately to the owner and to make adequate payment to cover loss.
- Under no account can the prescribed number of persons per property be exceeded. A maximum of two pets are allowed per property by prior arrangement at an additional cost of £15 for each pet per week. Pets must not be left alone in the property at any time.
- The owners and /or their representatives retain the right to enter the property at any time.
- There is a cot and highchair in each property, but bedding for the cot is not provided.
- Hire of the property includes bed linen and personal towels. Please note you will need to provide your own beach towels.
- Electricity, central heating and hot water are available at all times at no extra cost.
- Should the property be unavailable on the day stated all monies will be refunded without question. In no event shall the liability of the owners to the hirer exceed the hire fee paid for the property.
- While every effort is made to provide the amenities as advertised, no liability will fall on the owner should restrictions be applied in the event of floods, drought, power cuts, or any other circumstances outside the control of the owners.
- Any complaint arising either on arrival or once occupation has commenced must be brought to the owners’ attention immediately.
- The property should be left in the same clean and tidy condition in which it was found on your arrival. An additional cost will otherwise be incurred to cover any extra cleaning.